CORPORATE GOVERNANCE CHARTER
The Lindsay Australia Limited Corporate Governance Charter contains the Board and Committee Charters and Independence of Directors Guidelines.
- Workforce Gender Equality Annual Report 2021
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Corporate Governance Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- General Terms and Conditions
- Shareholder Communications and Shareholder Meetings Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Workforce Gender Equality Annual Report 2020
- Modern Slavery Statement
Lindsay Australia Limited is committed to the delivery of timely and relevant information to shareholders and investors. Shareholders have access to online annual and half-yearly reports, with the option to receive hard copies if required. This website also contains general information regarding the activities of Lindsay Australia Limited including Lindsay Transport and Lindsay Rural.
The board of Directors encourages full participation by shareholders at the Company’s AGM ensuring transparency and accountability. The Lindsay Australia Limited external auditor also attends the AGM and is available to answer questions on the auditor’s report.