Transport and logistics provider Lindsay Fresh Logistics offers unloading, cross-docking, storage, ripening, fumigation, and import/export services from the Brisbane Markets.
SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
- Short and long-term storage solutions
- Ripening services for specific produce lines
- Brisbane Market unloading and delivery to market agents
- Unloading and delivery service to major Brisbane delivery points
- Quarantine, inspection and fumigation of produce for Import, Export and Interstate
QUARANTINE AND FUMIGATION
The Quarantine and Fumigation services provided by Lindsay Fresh provide customers with a single point of contact for Import, Export and Interstate services. By combining the purpose-built facility in the Brisbane Markets with Lindsay Transports logistical services, the cold chain can be continued from farm to fumigation to a final destination. The prized Brisbane market facility is equipped with large cold storage rooms, rapid cooling equipment, fumigation rooms, and designated DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) inspection rooms.
ICA certification (Interstate Certification Assurance) can also be conducted through on-site inspections. With Nordiko gas recapture technology, fumigants are safely removed from gassing rooms instead of traditionally releasing them into the atmosphere and harming the environment. As a Quarantine Approved Premises, Lindsay Fresh Logistics is able to handle both domestic and international cargo by air and sea.
Lindsay Fresh enables a complete paddock-to-port solution through the use of its dedicated and specialised equipment, including Skel trailers, Side loaders and refrigerated Air cargo Taut Liners. Additionally, a certified weighbridge is also available on-site to ensure container weight compliance.
ACCREDITATION AND SYSTEMS
- RACA (Regulated Air Cargo Agent): – A06188
- TSP (Transport Security Program): – A06189
- ICA (Interstate Certification Assurance) (Establishment number: – Q2418
- DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) Establishment number Export: – Q2290
- DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) Establishment number Import: – (Permit number Q2546
- IMPEXDOCS (Export Documentation)
- MIMS (Mass Import Management Scheme Permit number): – 7489
- MEMS (Mass Export Management Scheme Permit number): – 8102
- VBS (Vehicle Booking Systems) 1 Stop, in-house direct wharf terminal booking system, registered for all Brisbane stevedores
- Relevant accreditation in the following segments
- Chilled and frozen fish and associated products
- Unrefrigerated and chilled milk and milk products
- Eggs in shell and chilled egg products
- Chilled and frozen meat and meat products
- Chilled and frozen game meat and meat products
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- Nut, Dried Fruit & Seeds
- Cut Flowers and Nursery stock
- Live Plants
*All Lindsay Fresh Logistics Airport and Wharf delivery drivers hold MSIC (Maritime Security Identification Card) & ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card).